At the Elior Group Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting convened today, Group shareholders voted in favor of all 23 resolutions proposed by the Board of Directors, notably those relative to:
- The approval of the corporate and consolidated financial statements for fiscal year 2017-2018;
- Say on pay compensation;
- A shareholder dividend payout in the amount of €0.34 per share relative to fiscal 2017-2018, to be distributed on April 16, 2019 (ex-dividend date: March 27, 2019) with the option for shareholders to receive shares in lieu of a cash payment. The price of the new shares to be issued in payment of the dividend is set at €11.73, i.e. equal to 95% of the average of the trading prices of the twenty stock exchange trading days preceding the date of the Shareholders' Meeting, less the net amount of the dividend;
- The renewal of the director mandate of Gilles Cojan;
- Granting the Board of Directors the power to buy back Company shares within the context of a share buyback program;
- The Delegation of Authority to grant powers to the Board of Directors to carry out, when appropriate and over time, several capital increases as prescribed by law.