Annual Shareholders' Meeting
This page contains all the information related to Elior Group's Annual Shareholders' Meeting.
2021 General Meeting Webcast
The webcast of Elior Group's FY 2019-2020 General Meeting was streamed live and in full on the Company’s website on February 26, 2021 and is now available via the link below within the timeframe provided for by the applicable regulations.
Annual General Meeting of February 26, 2021: virtual AGM streamed live and in full on www.eliorgroup.com
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, and in order to protect all our shareholders, guests and organizers, the Chief Executive Officer of Elior Group, acting on the authorization of the Board of Directors, has taken the difficult, but necessary, decision that the Annual General Meeting of February 26, 2021 will, on an exceptional basis, be held virtually, i.e. without the physical attendance of shareholders and other eligible attendees. Shareholders are invited to regularly check this section of the website, which will be updated to show any changes to these procedures in line with any new health and/or legal requirements that may be introduced subsequent to the publication of this press release.
2021 Annual Shareholders' Meeting
- UNIVERSAL REGISTRATION DOCUMENT 2019-2020 - E-Accessible (PDF, 4.27 MB)
- Statutory notice of meeting - France's official legal journal on January 20, 2021 (in French) (PDF, 381.57 KB)
- Notice of annual general meeting of February 26, 2021 (PDF, 2.03 MB)
- Annual General Meeting of February 26, 2021 to be held virtually: procedures for participating in the Meeting and availability and consultation of the preparatory documents (PDF, 105.5 KB)
- Voting Form (PDF, 376.82 KB)
- Information on total number of voting rights and shares in the capital on January 20, 2021 (PDF, 67.77 KB)
- Information regarding authorizations granted by the shareholders at the Annual General Meeting of March 20, 2020 to issue shares and/or other securities in payment for shares and/or other securities of another company (PDF, 84.23 KB)
- Statutory notice of meeting - France's official legal journal on February 8, 2021 (in French) (PDF, 130.87 KB)
- Details for participating in the Q&A session during the February 26, 2021 Shareholders’ Meeting (PDF, 185.96 KB)
- Information concerning the officers of the Annual General Meeting of February 26, 2021 to be held virtually (PDF, 89.54 KB)
- Result of the vote of the resolutions (PDF, 284.43 KB)
- Description of Elior Group’s share buyback program FY 2021-2022 (PDF, 131.76 KB)
- Report of the 2021 Shareholder’s meeting (in French) (PDF, 132.38 KB)
2020 Annual Shareholders' Meeting
2019 Annual Shareholders' Meeting
2018 Annual Shareholders' Meeting
2017 Annual Shareholders' Meeting
2016 Annual Shareholders' Meeting
2015 Annual Shareholders' Meeting
Shareholders may submit written questions to the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting, in accordance with Articles L.225-108 (paragraph 3) and R. 225-84 of the French Commercial Code. If you have any such questions, please send them either by registered letter with recorded delivery to the company’s head office or by e-mail to Elior Group Investor Relations no later than the fourth business day preceding the date of the Meeting. In order for your questions to be considered they should be sent together with a certificate of share ownership.