Annual Shareholders' Meeting
This page contains all the information related to Elior Group's Annual Shareholders' Meeting.
General Meeting Webcast
The annual shareholders' meeting webcast is available on the link below.
Important - Annual Meeting 2020: Due to the current confinement measures, shareholders are encouraged to vote by correspondence
In compliance with the directives set out by the French government and health authorities to limit meetings wherever possible in order to stop the coronavirus from spreading, Elior is encouraging all the shareholders planning to attend its Annual Shareholders’ Meeting this coming Friday, 20 March 2020 to vote by correspondence or by proxy through the President of the Assembly.
2020 Annual Shareholders' Meeting
- REPORT OF THE 2020 SHAREHOLDERS'S MEETING (IN FRENCH) (PDF, 104.95 KB)
- Download the document (PDF, 127.95 KB)
- Results of the vote of the resolutions (PDF, 451.38 KB)
- Questions-Answers of Elior Group's 2020 shareholders' meeting (PDF, 517.88 KB)
- Elior Group’s 2018 - 2019 universal registration document (French version) (PDF, 6.04 MB)
- Statutory notice of meeting - France's official legal journal on February 12, 2020 (in French) (PDF, 278.01 KB)
- Notice of annual general meeting of March 20, 2020 (PDF, 2.49 MB)
- Amended statutory notice of meeting - France's official legal journal on February 21, 2020 (in French) (PDF, 77.23 KB)
- Availability of documents and information for the annual shareholder’s meeting of March 20, 2020 (PDF, 104.45 KB)
- Voting Form (PDF, 2.15 MB)
- Information on total number of voting rights and shares in the capital on February 12, 2020 (PDF, 57.19 KB)
- STATUTORY NOTICE OF MEETING – FRANCE’S OFFICIAL LEGAL JOURNAL ON MARCH 2, 2020 (IN FRENCH) (PDF, 118.9 KB)
2019 Annual Shareholders' Meeting
2018 Annual Shareholders' Meeting
2017 Annual Shareholders' Meeting
2016 Annual Shareholders' Meeting
2015 Annual Shareholders' Meeting
Shareholders may submit written questions to the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting, in accordance with Articles L.225-108 (paragraph 3) and R. 225-84 of the French Commercial Code. If you have any such questions, please send them either by registered letter with recorded delivery to the company’s head office or by e-mail to Elior Group Investor Relations no later than the fourth business day preceding the date of the Meeting. In order for your questions to be considered they should be sent together with a certificate of share ownership.