Summary of Elior Group's annual shareholders' meeting
At Elior Group ordinary and extraordinary shareholders’ meeting convened today, shareholders voted in favor of all 27 resolutions proposed by the board of directors, notably those relative to:
- The approval of the corporate and consolidated financial statements for the 2018-2019 fiscal year;
- A shareholder dividend payout in the amount of €0.29 per share relative to fiscal 2018-2019, to be distributed on April 9, 2020 (ex-dividend date: April 7, 2020);
- The approval of modifications to the non-competition clause and the severance package of the CEO, Philippe Guillemot;
- The Say on Pay compensation ;
- The director mandate renewals of Anne Busquet, Servinvest and Emesa Corporacion Empresarial S.L as directors of Elior Group ;
- The appointment of Sofibim as director of Elior Group, subject to the condition precedent of the resignation of BIM from its mandate as a director;
- The appointment of both a statutory and a substitute auditor;
- Authority granted to the board of directors to trade in Elior Group’s shares;
- The delegation of authority granting powers to the board of directors to carry out, when appropriate and over time, several capital increases as prescribed by law.
- Modifications to articles 15, 16.2 and 21 of Elior Group articles of association.