Summary of Elior Group's Annual Shareholders' Meeting
At the Elior Group Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting convened today, Group shareholders voted in favor of all 23 resolutions proposed by the Board of Directors, notably those relative to:
- The approval of the corporate and consolidated financial statements for fiscal year 2017-2018;
- Say on pay compensation;
- A shareholder dividend payout in the amount of €0.34 per share relative to fiscal 2017-2018, to be distributed on April 16, 2019 (ex-dividend date: March 27, 2019) with the option for shareholders to receive shares in lieu of a cash payment. The price of the new shares to be issued in payment of the dividend is set at €11.73, i.e. equal to 95% of the average of the trading prices of the twenty stock exchange trading days preceding the date of the Shareholders' Meeting, less the net amount of the dividend;
- The renewal of the director mandate of Gilles Cojan;
- Granting the Board of Directors the power to buy back Company shares within the context of a share buyback program;
- The Delegation of Authority to grant powers to the Board of Directors to carry out, when appropriate and over time, several capital increases as prescribed by law.