This page contains all the information related to the structure of Elior Group's debt.
Evolution of Elior Group's net debt
Net debt amounted to €1,628 million as at September 30, 2017, a decrease of €77 million from September 30, 2016 as a result of:
- implementation of an off-balance sheet financing
- acquisitions carried out during FY 2016-2017 (Abigail Kirsch, Megabite Food Services, CRCL, Corporate Chefs, Lancer Hospitality, Edwards & Blake Limited, Design Cuisine, …);
- dividend payment during the third quarter;
The Group’s leverage ratio stood at 3.01x EBITDA as at September 30, 2017 (versus 3.23x the year before).
Gross debt for the Group as of September 30, 2017 is split as follows :
- By currency: 78% in euros, 22% in US dollars
- By nature: 88% bank debt, 12% securitization and private placement
- By type of rate: 100% floating, 0% fixed