This page contains all the information related to the structure of Elior Group's debt.
Evolution of Elior Group's net debt
Net debt amounted to €1,829 million as at September 30, 2018, an increase of €205 million from September 30, 2017 as a result of:
- Capital Increase linked to the employee share ownership,
- Acquisitions carried out during FY 2017-2018 (Bateman Community living, CBM, LaTaba…),
- Acquisition of some minority shares of ELIOR North America
- Dividend payment during the third quarter;
The Group’s leverage ratio stood at 3.62x (Net Debt / EBITDA) as at September 30, 2018 (versus 3.01x the year before).
Gross debt for the Group as of September 30, 2018 is split as follows:
- By currency: 77% in euros, 23% in US dollars
- By nature: 90% bank debt, 10% securitization and private placement
- By type of rate: 100% floating, 0% fixed