Develop skills and promote internal mobility
Elior Group attaches particular importance to developing the skills of its employees and enhancing their employability. The Group offers its staff specific training to help them enhance their skills in the context of their current position or to prepare them to take up a new position.
Our best practices
- 55% of managerial positions were filled internally in 2019.
- Promote internal mobility: with the action “Et si c’était moi ?” in France, and the deployment of an internal mobility tool in the UK.
- Chef School in the UK to train chefs.
- Elior Services university
- The setting up of a training course to prepare future sector managers in France.
- Continued deployment of performance and development interviews with a growing number of employees.
Our actions planned for 2021
- Target filling 70% of managerial positions via internal mobility by 2025.
- Drafting of a mobility charter at Group level.
- Deploy new digital training content.