Annual Shareholders' Meeting
This page contains all the information related to Elior Group's Annual Shareholders' Meeting.
Types of shareholders' meetings
Under French law, there are three different types of shareholders’ meetings:
- Ordinary meetings, which are similar to Annual Meetings in the United States and United Kingdom. At these meetings, which are held once a year, shareholders are presented with information about the company’s operations and results and they approve the financial statements, set the amount of the dividend, and elect and/or re-elect members of the Board of Directors.
- Extraordinary meetings, which are similar to special meetings in the United States and United Kingdom. These meetings are called in order for shareholders to vote on amendments to the company’s bylaws or authorizations to issue shares and/or other securities.
- Combined ordinary and extraordinary Meetings, which are held on the same day and called via the same notice of meeting. These generally correspond to the annual general meeting of shareholders, and this is the form used for Elior Group’s Annual Shareholders’ Meeting.
How to take part in the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
As a shareholder, the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting gives you an opportunity to meet with Elior Group’s Chairman and Executive Management and to ask them any questions you may have.
You can choose to take part in the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting in any one of the following ways:
- By attending the Meeting in person;
- By giving proxy to another shareholder, your spouse or civil partner;
- By sending a proxy voting form to BNP Paribas Securities Services without stating the name of a proxy;
- By casting a postal or online vote.
The way in which the Notice of Meeting is sent and the conditions for taking part in the Meeting depend on whether you hold your shares in registered or bearer form:
- Registered shares: the Notice of Meeting and conditions for taking part in the Meeting are managed by BNP Paribas Securities Services.
- Bearer shares: the Notice of Meeting and conditions for taking part in the Meeting are managed by the bank or broker that holds your ELIOR shares on your behalf.
2016 Annual Shareholders' Meeting
- 2014-2015 registration document (in French) (3.49 MB)
- PR on the publication of the preliminary notice of meeting and the availability of documents and information for the 2016 AGM (98.23 KB)
- Full notice of meeting (1.33 MB)
- Preliminary notice of meeting, published in the BALO (France’s legal gazette) on 02/03/2016 (in French) (260.58 KB)
- Correction of the preliminary notice of meeting, published in the BALO (France’s Legal Gazette), on 02/17/2016 (in French) (274.33 KB)
- Voting instructions form (123.1 KB)
- Monthly information on total number of voting rights and shares in the capital at February 3, 2016 (in French) (57.66 KB)
- Notice of convocation, published in the BALO (France’s legal gazette), on 02/22/2016 (in French) (118.78 KB)
- Release following the annual shareholders’ meeting on 03/11/2016 (108.93 KB)
- Results of the vote of the resolutions (96.17 KB)
- Report of the Shareholders’meeting (in French) (92.16 KB)
2015 Annual Shareholders' Meeting
- 2013-2014 Registration Document (1.35 MB)
- Preliminary Notice of Meeting, published in the Balo (France’s legal gazette) on 01/01/2015 (in French) (252.23 KB)
- PR on the publication of the Preliminary Notice of Meeting and the availability of documents and information for the 2015 AGM (271.74 KB)
- Information on the total number of shares making up the company’s capital and the total number of voting rights at 01/30/2015 (257.61 KB)
- Full Notice of Meeting (1.27 MB)
- Voting instructions form (100.02 KB)
- Notice of convocation, published in the Balo (France’s legal gazette) on 02/20/2015 (in French) (123.53 KB)
- Press release following the Annual Shareholders' Meeting on 03/10/2015 (122.21 KB)
Shareholders may submit written questions to the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting, in accordance with Articles L.225-108 (paragraph 3) and R. 225-84 of the French Commercial Code. If you have any such questions, please send them either by registered letter with recorded delivery to the company’s head office or by e-mail to Elior Group Investor Relations no later than the fourth business day preceding the date of the Meeting. In order for your questions to be considered they should be sent together with a certificate of share ownership.