This page contains all the information related to the structure of Elior Group's debt.
Evolution of Elior Group's net debt
Net debt amounted to €1,706 million at September 30, 2016, up €254 million from September 30, 2015 as a result of:
- acquisitions carried out during FY 2015-2016 (Preferred meals, Waterfall Catering, Cura Hospitality, ABL Management, ARS…);
- dividend payment in the third quarter;
- and non-recurring factors, such as refinancing of part of the Group’s debt.
The Group’s leverage ratio stood at 3.23x EBITDA at September 30, 2016 (versus 3.04x one year earlier).
Gross debt for the Group as of September 30, 2016 is split as follows :
- By currency: 77% in euros, 23% in US dollars
- By nature: 71% bank debt, 29% securitization and private placement
- By type of rate: 100% floating, 0% fixed