This page contains all the information related to the structure of Elior Group's debt.
Evolution of Elior Group's net debt
Net debt amounted to €1,452 million at September 30, 2015, up €72 million on the September 30, 2014 figure as a result of:
- (i) acquisitions carried out during FY 2014-2015 (Lexington, STARR and purchases of treasury shares for the buyout of Emesa’s minority interest in Areas);
- (ii) the dividend payment in the third quarter;
- and (iii) non-recurring factors, such as the refinancing of the Group’s debt.
The Group’s leverage ratio stood at 3.04x EBITDA at September 30, 2015 compared with 3.09x one year earlier.
Gross debt for the Group as of September 30, 2015 is split as follows :
- By currency: 85% in euros, 15% in US dollars
- By nature: 69% bank debt, 31% securitization and bond debt
- By type of rate: 86% floating, 14% fixed