The catering of the future
From pre-order to convivial meal around the table
- New pre-order kiosks in the Burger King restaurants at Madrid and Barcelona airports
- New mobile order-and-pay apps and loyalty programs in the UK with YoYo Wallet.
TimeChef, the Elior's mobile app enabling employees to save time and be better informed about their company restaurant. The app can be used to:
- Load money onto the employee's badge
- Consult menus
- Obtain information about allergens
- Find out peak traffic times in the restaurant
- Click & collect orders.
It is currently in use in 150 company restaurants with the total set to increase to 400 by September 2017.
- In the Education market, bon'App in France and Educa in Spain, the first Elior's apps specially developed for school canteens.
- Upgraded payment methods to reduce the time spent waiting to pay, with the introduction of express and self-pay formulas. This service was inaugurated at Elior Group's headquarters in Tour Égée last September.
- Meal deliveries in the Paris region, with PopChef and in Spain with Vitalista which offers guests guidance from nutritionnist and deliveries of specilally-prepared meals to their workplace.
- Foodles high-tech fridges offering self-service takeaway meals. Guests have a badge that they use to unlock the fridge and payment is automatically debited to their account. Lien RA
Never Eat Alone, an app that enables workers to use lunch times to build relations within the workplace. Several dozen Elior Group custmers have already signed up to Never Eat Alone, and user numbers are in the tens of thousands.